Saturday, July 15, 2006

The motivated few

It's Saturday in Bondi and grey, blustery, rainy. But I motivated to get to a yoga class and walked by the beach, and my motivation pales in comparison to the people SWIMMING across Bondi, the gaggle of surfers, and the surf life savers practicing their life-saving in rafts crashing against the waves. Who are these people? They are either crazy or they are my heroes, I'm not sure.



But I thought I'd snap a pic of the winter beach on the phone and put it up on chunkytoast. It looks to be a good day to hibernate and start in on my DVDs of series 1 of "Love My Way" and drink coffee and begin my reign of queen of the castle as I am holding down the fort on Francis Street for the next few days.

Enjoy the weekend,
tc

1 comment:

Mary said...

Great photo! I usually like days like this but not today. Great idea about hibernating and watching LMW. I love that show. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend :-)